Welcome to The Big Red Bus Co.
Vintage London Bus Hire
The 1959 AEC Regent, one of Britain’s most iconic and beautiful vehicles has sadly spent many years out of service and teetering near to the brink of extinction. Big Red Bus Co have put an end to one buses tragic fate, restoring the former glory of this stunning vehicle in unrivaled originality and class.
Step aboard, onto polished wood floors, settle on plush leather and Harris Tweed upholstery and sip champagne from our delightfully dinky Bubble Bar.
The most unique, fun and nostalgic transport for any event.
- Race Days
- Corporate Events
- School Proms
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Bus Wrap Campaigns
- Publicity & Promo Events
- TV & Film
A Bus unlike any other, our restoration project enlisted the expertise of a whole host of highly skilled trimmers, joiners, electricians and designers. The outcome has created some truly unique features.
- A professionally designed interior using the highest of quality materials
- Plush leather and genuine Harris Tweed upholstered seating
- Heated seating throughout
- On board champagne bar
- State of the art lighting system, set to your liking with a large variety of colour and mood options
- BOSE sound system compatible with your Ipod
- Your driver and conductor. Our conductors are pivotal in guaranteeing the smooth running of your day, helping passengers on and off, adjusting sound and lighting systems and serving behind our champagne bar. Our drivers are highly skilled at navigating tricky country lanes and tight spaces, aided with state of the art sat nav and camera systems.
- Our routes, timings and pick up locations are planned to the finest degree with our clients. this ensures the smooth running of the day.
- Text message updates keep our clients informed of our departure/arrival. We feel this helps alleviates some of the stress involved in planning any event.
- A fantastic and unique way to start the day in style
- Open top/convertible roof system caters to all the seasons – the only one of its kind in operation